Da Stardew Valley Wiki.
Questo articolo o sezione non è stato completamente tradotto in italiano. Siete invitati a collaborare alla sua traduzione modificandola.
Ultima modifica di Margotbean del 2020-04-02 18:56:20.
Grass Starter will instantly place a patch of Grass when used on the ground. Over time, a patch of grass will grow and spread to surrounding tiles on the farm. Grass can be harvested with the Scythe to produce Hay, once a Silo is built. On the 1st of Winter, all grass on the farm will die.
- To prevent animals from eating your grass starter you can place a fence post or lightning rod on top of it after it is planted. This will let the grass continue to grow without losing the starter.
- Grass Starter is meant to be used outside where farm animals can eat it, but it can be placed inside a Farm Building, or anywhere outside The Farm. Animals will not eat it, and it will not grow/spread, but it can be harvested to create Hay.
- Grass starter can be planted on The Farm anytime in Winter, and it will grow and spread, just like during any other season. The grass will not die on the 1st of Spring. However, if you exit your game before Spring, the grass will be dead when you reload.
- Any grass patches on the Farm on Winter 28 will multiply up to 40x each on Spring 1, unless you exit the game.
- 1.4: Grass Starter can now be crafted for 10 Fiber.