This page lists many of the secrets discovered in Stardew Valley.
Clicking on the ConcernedApe logo during the loading screen will cause the sunglasses (if present) to disappear and the eyes to open. A duck/splat sound will also be heard.
The game keeps track of how many times you launch it, and shows friendly messages in the bottom-left corner of the ConcernedApe logo screen based on that number.
|3||Plug in an Xbox One or Xbox 360 controller to activate game pad mode.|
|4||Tip: Giving gifts is a good way to make friends with the residents of Stardew Valley.|
|5||Tip: Shift-click to purchase 5 items at a time.|
|6||After upgrading your hoe or watering can, hold down the tool button to increase the area of effect!|
|7||Tip: Right-click to use a weapon's special move.|
|8||Watch TV shows to learn useful tips, cooking recipes, and more!|
|9||The traveling merchant visits Stardew Valley once a week. She sells a wide variety of goods, often at exorbitant prices!|
|10||Thanks for playing!|
|15||Elliott's latest sentence: (randomly constructed sentence)|
|30||Challenge: Beat Journey Of The Prairie King without dying.|
|100||You've started the game 100 times.|
|1,000||You've started the game 1000 times!|
|10,000||You've started the game 10,000 times! I'm impressed. -Ape|
Menù del titolo
Nel menu del titolo, facendo clic dieci volte sulla lettera "E" nel nome del gioco, un alieno aprirà una porta dietro la lettera. Sorriderà e saluterà per due secondi prima di svanire. Nota che questo non funziona in cinese.
Nel menu del titolo, facendo clic dieci volte sulle foglie, appariranno tre Junimo nel logo e nell'onda.
Nel menu del titolo, facendo clic dieci volte sulla vite in basso a destra sulla lettera "W", verranno visualizzate diverse farfalle.
Se usi un controller, premendo B su Xbox o O su PS4 le nuvole intorno a te si muoveranno rapidamente. Funziona solo dove i due uccelli volano e si ferma quando il menu scende.
Mettendo ConcernedApe come cosa favorita quando viene creato il personaggio verrà visualizzato in testo addizionale quando si usa un Astropomo:
Mettendo qualsiasi parola contenente la parola "Stardew" come cosa favorita quando viene creato il personaggio verrà visualizzato un nuovo testo "Percepisci una connessione incrollabile con la valle stessa..." appare quando viene usato un Astropomo:
Schermata di spedizione
Alcune rare animazioni possono essere visualizzate sullo sfondo della schermata Spedizione alla fine della giornata, a seconda di determinate condizioni.
I numeri superiori a 999.999 traboccheranno nello spazio vuoto e si sposteranno su e giù in un motivo a onde.
Il 24 inverno, Babbo Natale può essere visto con alcune renne che attraversano la parte superiore dello schermo.
- Se non è il 28 e non ha piovuto, c'è una probabilità dello 0,001% che un UFO attraversi la parte superiore dello schermo.
- Nelle notti di luna piena, fare clic su di esso più volte farà rivelare se stesso l'uomo sulla luna
The lonely stone is not an area, but it has a location on the Stardew Valley map. Upon clicking the lonely stone on the map, a rock sound effect will play. After clicking on the lonely stone and around the time when the rock sound effect is played, the map screen will close entirely.
The lonely stone also hasn't been mentioned by any villagers/characters nor is there any lore about it hidden in game files or mentioned by ConcernedApe.
Lucky Purple Shorts
Mayor Lewis' lucky purple shorts can be put in the Luau soup for a unique response from the Governor and Lewis. They can also be put into the Grange Display at the Stardew Valley Fair, causing the player to be disqualified and gain data-sort-value="750">750 star tokens from Lewis as a bribe to keep his secret. Marnie also gives unique dialogue at the Fair after seeing the shorts in the display.
Skull Cavern Plaques
The plaques that are found on the rough walled levels have been deciphered to give the following.
The plaques on the walls of the levels inhabited by Mummies has been deciphered to give the following:
day a hero
puts us to
- SUPER CUCUMBER TOWN
- DUCK MAYO SALOON
- STRANGE BUN TOY BOX
Three secret statues can be found using the above information:
- If a Super Cucumber is placed inside the brown box located in the fenced area north of the Blacksmith, the ??HMTGF?? statue will be acquired.
- If Duck Mayonnaise is placed inside the partially-hidden metal box in the back room of the the Stardrop Saloon, the ??Pinky Lemon?? statue will be acquired.
- If a Strange Bun is placed inside the chest in Vincent's room, at 1 Willow Lane, the ??Foroguemon?? statue will be acquired.
- The box behind JojaMart (to the north-east) doesn't do anything.
After finding and donating all four Dwarf Scrolls to the Museum, the player receives the Dwarvish Translation Guide. If the player proceeds to the Graveyard, one of the previously unreadable tombstones can now be read.
|“||“You translate the dwarvish:|
Stand between the pillars three
With gift as precious as the sky:
A rainbow forged from land, not sea
Then galaxies will heed your cry”
This points the player towards The Desert and the set of three pillars to the Northeast. Stepping into the center of the pillars while holding a Prismatic Shard will cause the shard to be transformed into the Galaxy Sword.
When entering Marnie's shop, there is a 0.01% chance for her to say
|“||“*sigh*... When the door opened I thought it might be Lewis.”|
- Slimes can be hatched in odd places using a Slime Incubator, including Pelican Town or the Railroad. Slimes hatched in the town are known to interact with the townfolk, including greeting them by name and having the townfolk greet them back. Note that this doesn't work in all locations, in some places slimes will be removed overnight.
- Slimes can also be hatched inside the Farmhouse. If you are married, your spouse may react to the slime with various funny dialogue while trying to kill it.
Character Creation Menu
PC/Mobile Only: Naming your character using an internal object ID number in brackets will give you the item that corresponds with the number whenever an NPC mentions you by your name. For example, entering  will give you an Iridium Sprinkler, Ancient Seeds, and a Legend. (This exploit also works with naming children and animals.)
- Entering /cheat, /cheats, /imacheat, /money, /showmethemoney, /freegold, /debug, or /rosebud shows a message from ConcernedApe: "ConcernedApe: Nice try..."
- Entering /ca, /ape, or /concernedape shows a message from ConcernedApe. This message is shown the first time: "Hello. I hope you're enjoying your new life here. Take care!" Doing it again results in this message: "ConcernedApe is hard at work..."
- Entering /qi shows a message from Mr. Qi. The first time it says: "Mr. Qi: Hey, kid. Yeah, I'm here. What'd you expect?" The second time, this message is shown: "Mr. Qi: Hey... keep up the good work, and never stop striving for success! I'll see you soon, kid..." Thereafter you'll receive the message: "Mr. Qi is away".
- The title screen easter egg that spawns junimos after 10 leaf clicks was originally found in the source for the 1.1 beta, but is not present in earlier versions.